Kerchief-Hem Neon Floral Dress.

These Kerchief-Hem Dresses or like they are calling them this year: shark-bite dresses - are really IN this year. I used to own a couple of these a decade or so ago but had gotten rid of them. I don't remember neither being as pretty as this Nude Floral Dress bursting with Neon Orange Flowers and palettes of Navy+Pink Floral Mosaic around the hem. I purchased this one and a Blush one (in a Maxi Style) this year and both are so light, flowy and pretty. This dress kicks of a week of fun, girly Floral Dresses, by the way.

Last week I went to an Engagement dinner party (one of my mom's close friends held for her daughter). The party took place at the back-yard of her house and had about 45-50 people including some kids. This is what I wore. I dressed up this floral pretty with Faux Suede Black Stilettos with the Oversized Bows off the outer side, layered two pretty necklaces and a bunch of colorful bangles. This Flamingo Clutch matched the Coral Pink Statement Necklace so nicely and the Ivory Gold-Tone Drop Earrings matched well, too. And believe it or not, these Betseyville Shoes were quite comfortable. I did bring some flat sandals with me but I mostly had these heels on for over 3 hours and even did some dancing in them. Do you own a Kerchief-Hem Dress in your wardrobe yet? They are perfect for Summer and could be dressed up or down, right? Sorry, this is a late post today but such is life.

Matching Tassels and Gold-Tone Metals: Long Necklace with Clutch and Long Necklace with Gold Cuff.
Nude Chiffon Kerchief-Hem Sundress w/ Neon Orange Flowers: 3 Hearts via Target.com (New) (similar in burgundy floral, Steal, love this), (similar as a maxi, Great Deal), (similar in black w/ oversized flowers, Splurge, my Favorite).
Brown/Tortoise Plastic Framed Sunglasses: Express (Gifted) (New) (similar, Steal, love these), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Splurge).
Nude Burlap Clutch w/ Pink Flamingos & Tassel: Francesca's (New) (set of 3, Steal), (similar, Great Deal), (very similar, love this), (sleek, elegant option, Splurge).
Bright Coral Pink+Crystal Silver "Jenna" Statement Necklace: Perry Street via Rockbox (New) (similar, Steal, love this), (similar w/ earrings, Great Deal, my favorite), (very similar).
Gold Tone Long Necklace w/ Turquoise & Aqua Crystal Teardrop-Shaped Stones w/ Long Tassel: Loft (New) (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Gold-Tone Crushed Ivory Pearl "Lauren" Statement Earrings: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (identical), (very similar, Great Deal), (similar, Steal).
Sterling Silver Ring w/ Large Aqua Stone in the middle & 2 smaller Silver Stones on each side: Meijer's (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal, my Favorite), (similar, Splurge).
Gold-tone "Carine" Cuff: Gorjana via Rockbox (New) (identical, Splurge), (similar, Steal), (similar, Great Deal).
Gold-Tone Bangle w/ Soft Peach Enamel: The Limited (New) (similar set, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, Splurge, love this).
Navy Enamel Bangle: The Limited (New) (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Great Deal), (similar, small Splurge).
Serenity/Baby Blue Enamel Bangle w/ Navy+Crystal Cluster Stones in the middle: The Limited (similar, on Sale), (similar, Splurge, love this).
Gold-Tone Ring w/ Large Square Red Stone: Express (similar, Steal, love this), (similar, Splurge).
Black Faux Suede Strappy Stiletto Sandals w/ Oversized Bows on the side: Betseyville by Betsey Johnson (New) (similar, Great Deal, love these), (similar, small Splurge), (very similar, Splurge).

Use my special code to get a free month of Rocksbox jewelry delivered to your home: ADABFF39.


I am linking with the following bloggers:
[Wednesday]: Allison, Brenna with Grace + Jenna, Brooke with Erica, Claire, Grace, 
Also linking with the ladies of "Tuesday Talk": BeckyBethLauraMichelleStasiaStephanie and WhitneyPlus linking with the ladies of The Blended Blog.
And, I am linking with Ana Luiza and Michelle for Stylish Monday. The theme this week is  Summer Dresses.

And in case you missed it, yesterday I wrapped up a week of Bright Summer Dresses with not one but two pretty Bright Maxi Dresses in the colors of America.





Comments

  1. I am not a fan of garments with uneven hems as they look terribly on me but I have to agree, this is a cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah is it is so funny how things totally come back again. I had some flares I bought 10 years ago when I lived in Seattle and I am so glad I didn't get rid of them. I almost did. And you look really styling here.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look really great on everything, the hem is really cute too. And the shoes are fun!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks gorgeous on you! Such a pretty print and cute hem! I love your fun flamingo clutch!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great summer dress - I love how light it looks - perfect for those hot days! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this high-low dress! It's super cute and perfect for summer weather! Love the details on your clutch too - who wouldn't love those adorable flamingos?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors, gorbeous sandals, gorgeous you! And that flamingo bag is simply darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That flamingo clutch is too cute. Your dress is so fab on you!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/in-distress/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool derss! I don't own anything with the handkerchief hem. Looks so good with your heels!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got to love how things come back in style.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ada, I love that dress and this whole look! The flamingo bag is adorable and I'm also loving those shoes. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still can't get enough of that clutch. My favorite for summer time

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts